Thursday, May 3, 2018

Screening Report 10: Iran: Persepolis

  1) Relate what was discussed in class or the text to the screening.
2. Find a related article and summarize the content.
3. Apply the article to the film screened in class.
4. Write a critical analysis of the film, including your personal opinion, formed as a result of the screening, class discussion, text material and the article.





Plagiarism Checklist
CHECKLIST FOR PLAGIARISM 

1) (  ) I have not handed in this assignment for any other class.

2) (  ) If I reused any information from other papers I have written for other classes, I clearly explain that in the paper.

3) (  ) If I used any passages word for word, I put quotations around those words, or used indentation and citation within the text.

4) (   ) I have not padded the bibliography. I have used all sources cited in the bibliography in the text of the paper.

5) (  ) I have cited in the bibliography only the pages I personally read.

6) (  ) I have used direct quotations only in cases where it could not be stated in another way. I cited the source within the paper and in the bibliography.

7) (  ) I did not so over-use direct quotations that the paper lacks interpretation or originality.

8) (  ) I checked yes on steps 1-7 and therefore have been fully transparent about the research and ideas used in my paper.

Name:_________________________ Date: ___________________

No comments:

Post a Comment